Introductory Macroeconomics (Including Project Work) (Academic Session- 2020-21) Class- XII
Average rating Read all reviews
12th Edition ₹340
Authors: B.L. Gupta, Parag Gupta
Editor or Professional Guidance: Parag Gupta
Published by: Arya Publications
Some unique features of this book are:
- Project Work has been included along with viva-voce questions for the reference of students and teachers.
- The concepts have been systematically explained through use of diagrams, schedules and examples.
- The analysis in each chapter is prepared in a step by step manner.
- A large number of solved as well as unsolved questions have been given to help students evaluate their conceptual understanding and practise well for their board exams.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with answers have been given after every chapter.
- This book completely covers the NCERT and CBSE supplementary reading material.
Reviews by our readers
By Adeeba on July 5, 2020
Amazing , outstanding and wonderful
By Harjot singh on Aug. 6, 2020
By Sakshi on Oct. 24, 2020
It consist good concept diagrams and assignments
By Vineeta gupta on April 11, 2020
this is best macro book
By Akshat sharma on Sept. 17, 2020
Share your review
More about this book's authors
Former Reader Department of Economics Swami Shraddhanand College University of Delhi, Delhi